We are so glad that football is over and that we have Sam home more. It was getting really old to say goodbye to him at 6am only to not see his mug until well after 7pm at night. I miss having him here. It's wierd...he spends most of his time on the phone, in his room and texting ...but I know he is here..we pass eachother in the hallway and he makes us laugh. We are glad to have him home more. Now If I could just get him to do a few more chores!!!Wednesday, November 12, 2008
We are so glad that football is over and that we have Sam home more. It was getting really old to say goodbye to him at 6am only to not see his mug until well after 7pm at night. I miss having him here. It's wierd...he spends most of his time on the phone, in his room and texting ...but I know he is here..we pass eachother in the hallway and he makes us laugh. We are glad to have him home more. Now If I could just get him to do a few more chores!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment